Moonlight helps you hire experienced engineers on demand, manage remote employees, and approve invoices based on the hours worked.
Tools to help you hire:
- Company profile: Complete all the sections of your profile to make sure candidates can learn more about you and your team. You can leave it public or anonymous, depending on your preference.
- Search: Find developers based on technology or skill to hire directly. Once the developer accepts, work can start right away!
- Post a job: Write a project spec to get proposals from qualified developers within a day. This is a great way to get an idea of how much a project will cost, and how many candidates are available for the job. Select someone from submitted proposals to start working.
Tools to help you work:
- Project dashboard: Use the dashboard to track time worked, money spent, and project goals. You'll be able to see when the developer bills hours, and what they're working on each week.
- Weekly check-ins and invoicing: You'll get a check-in email each Monday to approve or deny the invoice for hours worked, and to give feedback to the developer.
- Team collaboration: Invite your whole project team to work on the project. Everyone can see progress, hours worked, and do weekly check-ins.
- Messaging: Coming soon! You'll be able to message with candidates and contractors directly on the project dashboard. All collaboration about the project lives in one place.